RhythmiCity for the iPad – Learn, Practice & Sight Read Musical Rhythm.
Version 2.0.0 available on the App Store. http://www.appstore.com/rhythmicity
What’s New in this Version:
1. ALL 10 levels are now available in RhythmiCity!
2. 7 new lessons added for Level One that isolate beginning rhythm patterns.
3. Flashcard Instructional popup added for first session.
4. Automatic measure review added to browse grades after session ends. Finger swipes can also be used.
5. Added the capability to slow down or speed up the Tutorial tempo.
6. Reversed the score bar so the perfect measure score is on the right
and the incorrect measure score is on the left.
7. Larger metronome tempo buttons (+\-) added to change tempo in the practice and tutorial sessions.
8. A new button added to raise & lower the hidden Metronome control panel.
9. Voice alerts are now turned off by default, but can be activated on the Settings page.
10. One measure pickup is the default now, but can be changed to a 2 measure pickup on the Settings page.
11. General bug fixes.
12. Twitter link added on Settings page. (Follow us on Twitter)
13. Rhythmicity Facebook link added on Settings page. (Like us on Facebook)
14. Rating’s link added on Settings page. (Please give us a good rating and review so we can continue to improve & update RhythmiCity)